A good Irish George IV mahogany three pillar dining table. The three rectangular tops with reeded edges and two original leaves above three four splay pods with turned central columns and reeded sabre supports with brass castors. In the manner of Mack, Williams and Gibton.
Irish - Dublin, circa 1829
Length: fully extended 208in (528cm) without leaves 155in (394cm)
Width: 60in (152cm)
Height: 29in (73cm)
Footnote: The firm of Mack, Williams and Gibton was formed in 1812. They enjoyed unparalleled success retaining a royal warrant for many years, carrying out major works on many public buildings such as The Four Courts, Dublin Castle, The Chapel Royal, as well as many major country house commissions including Ballynegall (Co. West Meath) Stokestown (Co. Rosscommon)