A Monumental George IV Irish Mahogany Serving table.
The beautifully figured inverted breakfront top with bow ends and moulded edge, above a panelled frieze, resting on six turned and fluted acanthus carved legs,
with a three panelled splash back set within acanthus carved scrolls and scallop shells.
Probably made by Williams & Gibton
Irish, Dublin Circa 1830
Width: 114.5inches, 291cm
Depth: 32inches, 81cm
Height: 37inches, 93cm
Height to top of Carving, 51.5inches, 131cm